Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disney World




We are currently on our second preview cruise and things are going well. We were given a day off after the first preview cruise and all the new hires were sent to Disney World for the day on the clock! I went to Animal Kingdom first and went on the latest roller coaster there, it's the Mt. Everest ride. It was my favorite! We also saw the Lion King show and the Finding Nemo musical. My friends had never been to Disney World before, they come from Disneyland, so we stopped by Epcot and Magic Kingdom too.

It's interesting seeing new guests finally. We had the same guests on for those two weeks of the cross over, so it's nice to see some new faces. We perform Golden Mickey's on the first night of every cruise so I am getting used to performing on the stage quite a bit. It's only been cruises that we have performed it for, but there are two shows on each of those nights. It feels like we have done it a million times! It is so fun though, I really enjoy that show!

Our official Inaugural Cruise is on January 26th. Up until then we are still in the practice stages. Other than that, things are going just dandy. I am really enjoying my time on the ship!


No comments:

Post a Comment