Sunday, May 8, 2011

Doug & Ari Sail on the Disney Dream Day 5






Unfortunately the cruise part of their trip came to an end on Day 5, and we were back in Florida. I think everyone agreed it was much too short of a vacation on the Disney Dream. They had to check out and I had to get off the ship through the crew gangway. Ironically I found them waiting on the guest gangway when I was walking off the ship, as you can see in Photo 1. We reunited and headed to Denny's for breakfast. Doug and Ari decided they wanted to stay in Cocoa Beach for another night before taking the drive back to NH. It was a beautiful day so we went to the beach for a few hours before I had to head back to work. Autumn and Sadira were actually stung by jellyfish so I rushed to find a lifeguard to help us with the sting. He luckily had some vinegar and alcohol to neutralize the sting. Typical day at the beach in Florida apparently. Doug then drove me back to the ship. I was not too thrilled to part from all of them and go back to work. I had a such a great time with them and I cannot wait to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment