Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Character Photos







Here are some more character photos from my contract. In photo 1 I made friends with Mickey and my best friend Zac made friends with Pluto. We never work together so it was so exciting to work with him! In photo 2 Goofy paid me a visit up on deck 12 while I was laying out, he decided to lay out with me since he was also in his bathing suit. My friend Frankie made friends with Goofy. In photo 3 Captain Hook paid me a visit on the very same day on deck 12. Photo 4 is from a new sailing away party from Castaway Cay on the 5 day cruise. I made friends with Donald Duck and my friend Pete, in the back of the crowd, always joins in on the dancing! Photo 5 & 6 were taken from my friend Tenealle. She has some great photos with characters. In photo 5 Tenealle and her boyfriend Jay were hanging out with Chip 'n Dale on the deck 4 balcony in the Atrium. Finally photo 6 is of Captain Jack Sparrow on the island of Castaway Cay.

No comments:

Post a Comment