Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Drinking Around the World Party

Just like my last contract we had a drinking around the world  party with this cast. It is a brilliant event that we have in our apartment building. Everyone forms into groups of about 4 people and they choose a country. Each group decorates their room to represent that country as well as provide a drink and snack from that country. The cast then travels to each room as if they are drinking in different countries around the world!
 My room chose Cuba because I love mojitos! Above are the girls from my country; Caroline, Jenn and I dressed in our "Cuban" skirts. Seen below is Frankie and I, he was also in our group and he was a fine leader in making Cuba a successful stop on the tour!
 Below is Sam and I in his country, Iceland! Sam is one of our dancers.

 Above is Kaila, I call her my Polly Pocket! She is our animation captain. Below is Carrie, our swing, and Erica and Ali, both singers, posing in their country of Greece. 

Here are some more photos of the gals! It was really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment