Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DRY DOCK

DRY DOCK is a period of time where the ship goes into renovations. They call it dry dock because they take the ship out of the water to make the upgrades. The Disney Magic traveled to Cadiz, Spain for its 6-week dry dock period. 




The cast of the performers was not required to be on the ship during this time so we were off contract. Most of us decided to stay in Europe to travel. I stayed in Barcelona for 2 nights, Paris for 3 nights, and then London for 4 nights. I traveled mostly with my friend Frankie and in the photo above is he and I on the day we disembarked the ship for DRY DOCK. 

Here are some photos of the ship during DRY DOCK. I got these photos from friends that stayed on the ship to help with the renovations.










No comments:

Post a Comment