Monday, November 15, 2010

Mom & Dad Visit






Good 'ol Viv and Grant came to visit this weekend! What a nice treat :)
We were able to visit the CN Tower on Saturday night. As you can see in the last photo, Mom is going through the security dome. It searches for bombs by blowing air on you! It's very weird!
On Sunday night we went to a comedy club called The Second City. It was a line-up of local comedians. Dad was so excited to go there because of the famous people who have been through that club. Including....John Candy, Dan Aykdroyd, Martin Short, Mike Myers, and Catherine O'Hara who was the Mom from Home Alone. My roommate Tara came with us, that is us in the fourth photo.
I definitely have the best parents in the world! I am so happy they came to visit me here in Toronto :)
Saying goodbye was torturous as usual...I am really going to miss my family this year at Christmas :(
But, I feel so lucky to have seen them this weekend!
Love you Mom and Dad! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment