Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Home to NH








So... last Monday, the same day as the Canadian Thanksgiving, my grandmother Jones passed away. I was very upset to hear the news when my Dad told me. But, he assured me that she went very peacefully. I was devastated that I was so far away from my family at such a tough time. Fortunately, Disney allowed me to take the time I needed to go home to be with my family. I was very lucky to speak to an extremely nice agent at Air Canada. She gave me the starting rate of a direct flight to Manchester, so I was able to go home to NH for the weekend.

The service was held at the church my grandmother went to for years. Going to the church brought back so many memories. Her service was very lovely and I am so proud of my father for giving such a great speech. I love you Dad.

Here are some photos of my trip home. We had a birthday party for all the fall birthdays in the family; we made candy necklaces as you can see. :) I made the blueberry pie for my Mom for her birthday, she loved it! :) And it was beautiful time for the foliage.

I am so thankful that I was able to go home to see my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment