Monday, October 4, 2010

People I Met in Toronto





























Here are some pictures of my fellow co-workers. They were taken the first week I was here.
Top Photo...
The 2 girls on the left are 2 of my roommates. The one in the middle is Amber, it was her birthday that night. The girl furthest to the left is Tara, who I share a room with, we are very much alike in so many ways! :) The girl on the right is Loreen, she is a dancer and is from France, you can tell by her accent! She is very sweet.
Second Photo...
This is the first Saturday we were in Toronto. Just a group photo before we went out for some drinks. The girl to the right of me is my other roommate Daisy, she shares a room with Amber and she makes friends with Tinkerbell.
Third Photo....
This is my good friend Jemma, she is from London and has an awesome accent. She reminds me most of my best friends Deb and Lindsey. :)
Bottom Photo...
This is just a silly group photo with mostly characters :)


No comments:

Post a Comment