Sunday, June 30, 2013

Capri, Italy


Destination Wedding! I want to get married here! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. It was an hour ferry ride from Naples and it was worth it. Once you get to the island of Capri you take a bus up the town. It is all set on a hill with the most stunning views of the Mediterranean blue Sea. The restaurants and shopping is upscale, but so welcoming. The small sidewalks have a dainty feeling to them and are filled with many small shops. I bought a pair of nice sandals in a store that Jackie O had purchased shoes from; they are so pretty. It seems to be a popular vacation spot for celebrities. I really enjoyed this little town of Capri, I would really like to go back here, even if its not for my wedding. I went on this adventure with Ali! 















No comments:

Post a Comment