Sunday, June 30, 2013

Villefranche, France


Bonjour! Villefranche is a lovely place with its distinct French culture. It was very fulfilling for me to arrive in France after studying their language for eight years in school. I always wanted to make it to the country and it’s similar to what I expected. I can’t say I speak the language fluently, I can usually understand what they are trying to say and I’m also pretty good at reading the language. In this port we anchor in the middle of the water and take a tender boat to the shore.  It’s a cute little boat that is about a 10 minute ride to shore. The town of Villefranche has lots of hills and many scenic views. Close by is Nice, Cannes and Monte Carlo. I enjoy this port for it’s shopping, food and distinct French culture. 








                  







                       

No comments:

Post a Comment