Monday, May 12, 2014

Back to the Disney Magic, Port Canaveral, Florida

We had a bit of a delay from Dry Dock renovations, so we spent about a week in Port Canaveral, before heading to Miami for the rest of our contract. 
The Disney Fantasy was also in port on their regularly scheduled itinerary.
It is the same size as the Disney Dream (the ship from my first contract), but a year newer. 
Our friend Jemma was working on the Fantasy at that time, so Frankie and I were able to say hello! The three of us did the Dream 1 contract together.
It was really lovely to see her, since I didn't get the chance in her home country of England, because she was on the ship!
Below, is the Disney Magic on the left and the Disney Fantasy on the right! 
One of the nights in Port Canaveral, a local bar, had a Ladies Night.
 Above is Ali, me and Devon.
Below is Ali, me, Devon and Kristine.
 We took a few trips to the Target and the mall, which was nice. Here is myself, Julia and Kristine in a Meritt Island cab. 
Below is Pete, my dance partner and very good friend, screaming out of terror to get back on the ship. He is full of sound effects! 


For part of the time in Port Canaveral they were renovating our crew dining hall so we ate in the guest eating area, Cabbanas. It is on Deck 14 aft, which is in the back of the ship and has a lovely view! 
Below is myself, Devon, Pete and Janelle after eating dinner up there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment