Monday, May 12, 2014

Miami, Florida

"Welcome to Miami!" 
This is one of my favorite places in the US! I was so happy that we ported here! 
Above is me on Ocean Drive, the famous boulevard by the beach. 
This is our view from the ship


Nikki Beach is a place I never made it to my first vacation here so Ali, Trego and I ventured there to see what is was about. 





A sensible trip to Lincoln Road  was very necessary! Here is Janelle in front of a dradle in celebration of Hanukkah! 

A stop at Target is also needed! Especially for goodies like Peppermint Bark Milano cookies! 

My final day in Miami, I went to South Beach one last time with Juilia! 
We had a lovely meal! 


We also had a darling stroll on the beach. 

Miami, just another great place we went to this contract!


No comments:

Post a Comment