Monday, May 12, 2014

Cozumel, Mexico

Another sunny place we stopped at was Cozumel, Mexico!
This was on my list of places I wanted to go to! My wish came true! 
Mojitos are one of my favorite drinks!
 Here is Ali laying in the sun with me. 
Janelle and Pete came by to say hello. I love Pete in his muscle shirt. 

There was an amazing resort, just a cab ride away, called Club Caribe. 

It was right on the beach and had a pool and great food. 



Here is myself and Ali. Just a bunch of girls laying in the sun :) 


Jump photos are fun! 

Here is Ali and Dana, another singer from our cast. 


It is essential to indulge in a yummy meal off the ship, chicken sandwich, my #1 choice! 


Myself and Caroline! Some more girls enjoying Mexico!


It is a wonderfully sunny place!


We had Thanksgiving dinner here at a local restaurant called Rock N Java, it was delicious! 


My best friend from the ship, Joel and I spent quite a few days at Margaritaville here in Cozumel. My Dad would love it here! 


Here is a nice panoramic photo of the ship taken in Cozumel.

No comments:

Post a Comment