Monday, May 12, 2014

Dublin, Ireland

How could I forget Dublin!? 

In the middle of the summer, I took a vacation off the ship for Debra's wedding (my best friend from high school). 
The flight I took from Barcelona to Boston had a 14 hour layover in Dublin, Ireland. Boy did I luck out, because Kelly-Marie was still kicking around this lovely city! She picked me up from the airport and showed me around town! 
I got in late at night so we went to sleep first, but in the morning she took for some sight seeing! 

Here is her local mall, let the sunshine in! 
Below is Kelly-Marie outside a famous theater! 




Then we walked around the streets that had more shopping.
A casual photo in front of the Disney Store,of course
 
 

 
Here is Trinity College, a "total landmark" as Kelly-Marie calls it. Many movies were filmed here. 
 
 
 
We lucked out with a gorgeous day!




 
The Irish are known for their beer drinking, so naturally they had lots of bars around and all very colorful! 






Next stop was the Ha'Penny Bridge! It used to be 1/2 a penny to cross the bridge! 
 


Our trip was far too short, but I was lucky enough to see my little Irish gal at all! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment