Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 2 and Back to the Harbourside






Week 2 of rehearsals went well. We started and finished another show that will happen on the deck, it's called Sailing Away. That will be the first show performed on the ship! I am an understudying in that show as well.

Another exciting thing that happened this week was on Friday I had my costume fitting. I found out that I will be performing in a show we perform in the theater on the ship! The show is titled "Golden Mickey's." I play a few dancer roles.......:) !!!!!!! and also I make friends with Minnie Mouse and Belle! The dress that Belle wears is absolutely beautiful! It is a gorgeous gold formal gown, that looks like a wedding dress! I cannot wait to make friends with her in the show. ;)

Thursday night I took the streetcar to a different neighborhood in Toronto, on the northeast end. There seems to be a bunch of dance studios in that area. I found a really nice studio over there and took a lyrical class. It was nice to dance in the studio! I plan on taking class a lot while I am here.

On Sunday I went back to the Harbourside. It was an even more beautiful day than the Sunday before. This time I rented a bike, and I was able to go a little further along the trail...not to mention I got around a little bit faster. The photos I posted here were taken along the Harbourside.

This week at rehearsal we are working on a brand new show for the theater, it is titled "Believe." I think I will be an understudy for this show as well. :-/ So, I actually only had a half of day of work today because they were working with the singers! I plan on taking a dance class tonight at another local studio!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment